It is often necessary to insulate hoses or cables from extreme heat sources. Earl's non–asbestos flame guard is a very efficient insulating sleeve for hose assemblies. Comes in brick red.
- Black Flame Guard w/ Hook-And-Loop Seam
- Easy Installation; Even After Hose Or Wiring Is Already Installed
- Insulate Hos; Cables; And Wiring From Extreme Heat
- Choose From Multiple Inside Diameters
- Inside Diameters Of 3/4 in.; 1 in.; 1-1/4 in.; 1-1/2 in.; 2 in.
- Choose From Two Pre-Cut Lengths 12 in. Or 18 in. Long
- Sewn On The Ends To Prevent Fraying
- Operating Temperature -65 F To 500 F w/Splashes To 3000 F
- Plain w/o Logo
Holley Performance Emission Code 5: This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles; Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles; and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations
About Earl's Performance
Earl's Performance Products was founded by Earl Fouts in 1955 in Lawndale, California. The mission was to supply high-quality military aircraft surplus plumbing components directly to the racing industry from a small retail outlet. As the military surplus market dried up, Earl recognized the need for continuity of supply for the racing market and pioneered the Earl's range of hoses and fittings that are still used today. In doing so he created the racing aftermarket plumbing industry.