Hays heavy-duty flexplates for high performance and competition engines are constructed of a thicker than stock steel plate, enabling them to withstand the stress of high-stall torque converters and today's high-RPM engines. While factory stock plates tend to crack around the crankshaft hub when punished under high torque and RPM conditions, the thicker Hays Flexplate handles the force. These H.D. flexplates are supplied with a ring gear that is securely welded in place and feature dual bolt patterns for flexibility in adapting to multiple transmission style torque converters. All Hays heavy-duty flexplates are zinc-dichromate plated to resist corrosion and are SFI certified under specification 29.1.
- All applications for flexplates are SFI 29.1 Certified
- Available in Externally and Internally Balanced options
- Most flexplates feature Zinc Dichromate Plated finish for superior corrosion resistance and good looks
- Heavy- Duty design utilized thicker than stock steel plate enabling to withstand the stress of high-stall converters and high-RPM engines
- More applications now available for Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, Ford, Mopar, Oldsmobile and Pontiac Engine applications
- Gas and Diesel Truck applications coming soon!