- Sequential LED Hood Lamp Kit
- Exclusively Designed For Hood-Mounted Turn Signals
- Utilizes Existing Wiring & Housings - No Modifications Required
- Uses Four Sections Of 8 Ultra-Bright Amber LED Lamps
- Produces Highly Visable Light, Even In The Daytime
- Features Easy To Install "Plug-In-And-Go" Simplicity
- Works With Or Without A Sequential Tail Lamp Kit
- No Extra Control Boxes Or Complicated Wiring
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made In The U.S.A.
This sequential light kit from Mustang Project is exclusively designed for the turn signals in the hood found on 1967-70 Mustangs and uses existing wiring and housings. Four sections of 8 ultra-bright amber LED lamps produce highly visible light, even in daylight. Features "plug in and go" simplicity and works with or without a sequential tail lamp kit. No extra control boxes or complicated wiring like other kits on the market; just use your old housings and connect to existing wiring. Lifetime warranty and made in the U.S.A.!
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1967 - 1969
Ask a question about
Mustang Sequential LED Hood Lamp Kit, 1967-1969: