- Cool Modern Accessory For Your Classic!
- Controls Vehicle's Radio Power Line To Keep The Radio On After The Key Is Turned Off
- Monitors Dome Light Circuit To Shut Radio Off When Door Is Opened Or After 15 Minutes
- Includes Self-Resetting 7-amp Fuse
- Using High Amp Relay (Not Included) Module Will Control All Accessory Power
- For Ground Sourcing Dome Light Switches (Most Ford Cars &
- 12 Volt Systems Only
- Made In USA
Looking for cool accessories for your classic? How about listening to your radio after turning the key off just like modern luxury cars? After shutting down the engine, this unit will keep the radio power active for 15 minutes or until a door is opened. This allows you to continue listening to the radio without leaving the engine running or the electric fan operating. Not limited to just the radio; could be wired to control all accessory power so you still have control of the power windows after the key is off. Very cool! For all of your classic Ford needs, count on Dearborn Classics.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1974 - 1978
||1964 - 1993