The Holley LS1/2/6 Ultra Lo-Ram intake manifold kits are designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads. These intake manifolds will work with OE or aftermarket cylinder heads. Plenum top is machined for a standard "large" 6-1/8" x 3-1/8" burst panel. SFI approved burst panels, burst panel frame sets, and gaskets may be purchased from various manufacturers such as Allstar Performance or Specialty Fasteners
The Ultra Lo-Ram intake manifolds are designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications and the 105 mm throttle body part number 112-581 or similar models. The base intake manifold is designed with a lower overall height to fit under a stock or mildly modified hood. The 300-623 Ultra Lo-Ram plenum entry was configured to provide a very low profile modular intake manifold suitable for turbocharged or centrifugally supercharged engines. The fuel rail kits come with two sets of brackets. A set for long (usually standard length) fuel injectors and a set for short (such as Pico, or LS7) fuel injectors.
- Designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads
- Designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications with peak power at 7000-8000 rpm depending on the application. Includes a burst panel flange in the lid
- Plenum top is machined for a standard “large” 6-1/8” x 3-1/8” burst panel. Burst panels, burst panel frame sets, and gaskets may be purchased from various manufacturers such as Allstar Performance or Specialty Fasteners
- With forced-induction and the short runner length the engine rpm at which peak power occurs is more likely to be coupled to the supercharger or turbocharger being used
- Intake design facilitates custom inlet duct and throttle body placement
- Low height to fit under a stock or mildly modified hood.
- Front entry plenum flange allows design & fabrication of special throttle body adapters or inlet ducts for custom installations
- High volume fuel rails and mounting hardware included with ¾”-16 o-ring ports (8 AN)
- Available in satin or black finish
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!