Upgrade your stock flywheel to a Hays SFI-approved billet steel flywheel. Each flywheel is precision machined and engineered to handle extreme duty applications along with being designed to take the punishment of today's high horsepower street, off-road, and race engines.
- SFI-approved – legal for use in racing classes that require SFI certification
- Choose precision CNC-machined 1045 billet steel for maximum strength and durability or 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction for weight reduction and excellent heat dissipation
- Aluminum flywheels feature forged heat treated steel ring gears and replaceable 1045 steel friction surface attached with high-grade fasteners
- CAD designed to provide optimum performance and reliability
- Available in Internal, External, or Zero (Neutral) balanced versions
- Applications offered for a wide variety of engines