Specifically designed for use w/ JESEL and similar external, dry timing-belt, cam drive systems. Includes 3 wire hall-effect sensor (8-20 volts), anodized billet aluminum bracket, mounting hardware, mating connector, and stainless steel 1/4"-20 "flying magnet" screw w/ high-temp, rare-earth magnet.
- Fits Small Block Chevy engines w/ JESEL and similar external, dry timing-belt, cam drive systems
- Includes 3 wire hall-effect sensor (8-20 volts), anodized billet aluminum bracket, mounting hardware, mating connector, and stainless steel ¼”-20 “flying magnet” screw w/ high-temp, rare-earth magnet
- Unique t-nut and bracket design allows for complete sensor adjustment from the outside of the bracket with a single jam nut
- Designed to provide a plug-&-play cam position signal to Holley EFI systems; Also compatible with any EFI system which can read a digital, square-wave cam input signal
- Bracket assembly can be mounted in up to five locations to accommodate various cam-drive systems and front accessory drive configurations
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!