These cast aluminum EFI intake elbows allow the use of Ford throttle bodies on any intake manifold w/ the 4500 mounting flange. Our design incorporates an optimized transition from the throttle body to the intake plenum for maximum airflow and distribution. Dual throttle cable mounting bracket bosses are included while the 4500 flange pattern allow the elbow & throttle body to be mounted forward, sideways, or rearward. The throttle bracket is included.
Features (4) vacuum ports, MAP sensor port, machined / port matched to 4500 gasket, and 100° throttle body angle for extra hood clearance. Includes billet MAP sensor port cover, gaskets & hardware. The port design spacing will also allow a transducer to be used if a MAP sensor is not needed. The intake flange has an o-ring groove for a positive flange seal and the o-ring is included as well.
- Fits Ford Throttle Bodies
- 105mm Throttle Body Opening - 100° Mounting Angle
- Fits Intakes w/ 4500 Flange- designed to use the included o-ring for sealing
- The 4500 square flange pattern allows Forward, Sideways or Rearward Throttle Body Mounting
- LS3 Style MAP Sensor Mounting
- (4) Vacuum Ports – (1) Each 1/4” NPT & 3/8” NPT & (2) 1/8” NPT
- (2) Throttle Linkage Mounting Bosses
- Cast aluminum or black finish
- Overall Height 6.4”
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!