The Holley EFI die cast aluminum four barrel throttle body is designed to fit on any square bore (4150 style) intake manifold. This new MPFI Race Throttle Body shares the same air entry area design that powers every NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ car! The unit includes the Throttle Position Sensor (TPS), Intake Air Temperature Sensor (IAT), and Idle Air Control (IAC) motor. It has four 1-3/4" throttle plates. It features non progressive throttle linkage, for quickest throttle response, but can be converted to progressive operation by removing and adjusting the installed linkage. It also features one 3/8" and one 3/16" full manifold vacuum ports!
- 1-3/4” throttle bore
- Standard square bore mounting pattern for installation on many intake manifolds
- Integrated TPS, IAC and Air Sensor
- Hi Flow IAC passages for large cubic inch engines for idle stability
- Uses a non-contact magnetic hall effect TPS sensor
- Includes (1) 3/8” and (1) 3/16” full manifold vacuum ports
- PTFE coated throttle shaft rides in oil impregnated bronze bushing for smooth actuation
- Dedicated race only throttle lever
- Stainless Steel adjustable secondary link; factory set to 1:1 actuation
- Knurled primary curb idle adjustment screw
- High quality die cast aluminum for strength and weight reduction
- Hard Core Gray finish
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!