- New Right Front Wheel Brake Cylinder
- 1-1/16" Cylinder Bore Size
- Fits 1964-70 Ford Mustang With 170/200ci 6-Cylinder Engine
- Fits 1960-66 Ford Falcon With 170/200ci 6-Cylinder Engine
- Excellent Replacement For Leaking Or Seized Cylinder
- High Quality Ensures Long Life, Performance & Safety
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Proudly Made In The U.S.A.
Are you tired of having your old wheel cylinders leak or seize up on you? The Right Stuff Detailing wheel cylinders will get your ride back on the road with the quality and dependability you're looking for at a price you can't beat. Known for their ultra-high quality brake, fuel, transmission and vacuum lines, The Right Stuff Detailing also manufactures these wheel cylinders from only the best materials available, ensuring years of trouble-free performance and reliability for your classic Ford. As a bonus, this new wheel brake cylinder comes with a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty. If you're going to do it, do it right! We'll help you put the "Right Stuff" into your ride and get the quality and superior results you expect for your Ford.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1964 - 1970
Ask a question about
Mustang/Falcon Wheel Brake Cylinder, 170/200ci 6-Cylinder, Right Front, 1-1/16" Bore, 1960-1970: